1. ILLE (pronounced ILLI) Former president of the district of Columbia was Assassinated by probation preaching hypocrites that banned the sale and distribution of controlled substances in the public sector just to gain control of the market and push it through the private sector and incarcerate the poor and all who oppose the law. The spirit of ILLI was reborn into the body of a clone hundreds of years later and is fighting along side the KUSH taking out the law makers and enforcers that have murdered and imprisoned all kinds young and old from every ethnic background after being caught violating the very laws they passed to themselves break yet dealt no justice as their cults are selflessly deemed infallible.
2. ILLE (pronounced ILLI)
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center