1. STICKE (pronounced STICKY) A thai native born into poverty was reared as a NAK in the art of Muay Thai which is a skill that has been passed from generation to generation for centuries. STICKE was honored as a KHRU (master must thai boxer) at an early age and well versed in protecting the the poor and defenseless and fighting to uphold his family legacy which is preventing the enslavement of the meek and slowing the progress of dope farming and distribution hence the KHRU was formed.
2. STINKE (pronounced STINKY)
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center