1. STICKE (pronounced STICKY) A thai native born into poverty was reared as a NAK in the art of Muay Thai which is a skill that has been passed from generation to generation for centuries. STICKE was honored as a KHRU (master must thai boxer) at an early age and well versed in protecting the the poor and defenseless and fighting to uphold his family legacy which is preventing the enslavement of the meek and slowing the progress of dope farming and distribution hence the KHRU was formed.
2. STINKE (pronounced STINKY)
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket