1. ILLE (pronounced ILLI) Former president of the district of Columbia was Assassinated by probation preaching hypocrites that banned the sale and distribution of controlled substances in the public sector just to gain control of the market and push it through the private sector and incarcerate the poor and all who oppose the law. The spirit of ILLI was reborn into the body of a clone hundreds of years later and is fighting along side the KUSH taking out the law makers and enforcers that have murdered and imprisoned all kinds young and old from every ethnic background after being caught violating the very laws they passed to themselves break yet dealt no justice as their cults are selflessly deemed infallible.
2. ILLE (pronounced ILLI)
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.