1. KINKE (pronounced KINKY) The industry taught KINKE that she could live life as recklessly as she like without consequence and with the lack of strict parent supervision and guidance KINKE rebelled to live by these untruths pushed in music and movies and her life spiraled out of control KINKE a once aspiring rapper and entertainer found herself completely washed up and destitute homeless and working the streets for her next fix After a long needed intervention KINKE was rescued by KHRU mates and now a fully recovered super fighting champion waging war against the entertainment industry and giving the youth tools of empowerment and awareness.
2. KINKE (pronounced KINKY)
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket