1. ILLE (pronounced ILLI) Former president of the district of columbia was Assassinated by probation preaching hypocrites that banned the sale and distribution of controlled substances in the public sector just to gain control of the market and push it through the private sector and incarcerate the poor and all who oppose the law. The spirit of ILLI was reborn into the body of a clone hundreds of years later and is fighting along side the KUSH taking out the law makers and enforcers that have murdered and imprisoned all kinds young and old from every ethnic background after being caught violating the very laws they passed to themselves break yet dealt no justice as their cults are selflessly deemed infallible.
2. ILLE (pronounced ILLI)
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)