1. LAZE (pronounced LAZY) Was diagnosed as a manic depressive after spending years in college and digging himself into student loan debt while educating himself to be the model corporate employee LAZE joined the KUSH after the loss of his job and career which pushed him into a therapeutic drug addiction that spiraled out of control.
2. LAZE (pronounced LAZY)
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center