1. SILLE (pronounced SILLY) A often humorous former supermodel trapped in a world of bulimia, cocaine addiction and human sex trafficking. SILLE picked herself up and fought against all odds and is now a KHRU member that is taking down all who dare abuse the freedoms and rights of the innocent an those easily influenced by the lure of bright lights and fancy clothes.
2. SILLE (pronounced SILLY)
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem