1. STICKE (pronounced STICKY) A thai native born into poverty was reared as a NAK in the art of Muay Thai which is a skill that has been passed from generation to generation for centuries. STICKE was honored as a KHRU (master must thai boxer) at an early age and well versed in protecting the the poor and defenseless and fighting to uphold his family legacy which is preventing the enslavement of the meek and slowing the progress of dope farming and distribution hence the KHRU was formed.
2. STINKE (pronounced STINKY)
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping