1. SILLE (pronounced SILLY) A often humorous former supermodel trapped in a world of bulimia, cocaine addiction and human sex trafficking. SILLE picked herself up and fought against all odds and is now a KHRU member that is taking down all who dare abuse the freedoms and rights of the innocent an those easily influenced by the lure of bright lights and fancy clothes.
2. SILLE (pronounced SILLY)
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon