1. LAZE (pronounced LAZY) Was diagnosed as a manic depressive after spending years in college and digging himself into student loan debt while educating himself to be the model corporate employee LAZE joined the KUSH after the loss of his job and career which pushed him into a therapeutic drug addiction that spiraled out of control.
2. LAZE (pronounced LAZY)
This small size Champion backpack is the perfect choice for running all sorts of daily errands or doing sports! There’s plenty of space for all your necessities, as well as separate pockets for your phone, passport, water bottle and laptop. It’s also water-resistant, so your belongings are sure to stay dry in any weather.
• Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
• Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
• Dimensions: H 18" (45.7 cm), W 11½" (29.2 cm), D 6¼" (15.9 cm)
• Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
• Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
• Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
• Large inside pocket with a 15" laptop sleeve
• Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
• Top carry handle
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
• Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap