1. KINKE (pronounced KINKY) The industry taught KINKE that she could live life as recklessly as she like without consequence and with the lack of strict parent supervision and guidance KINKE rebelled to live by these untruths pushed in music and movies and her life spiraled out of control KINKE a once aspiring rapper and entertainer found herself completely washed up and destitute homeless and working the streets for her next fix After a long needed intervention KINKE was rescued by KHRU mates and now a fully recovered super fighting champion waging war against the entertainment industry and giving the youth tools of empowerment and awareness.
2. KINKE (pronounced KINKY)
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators